Region Skåne & IAC
The potential of digitalisation for new artistic methods, techniques and forms of expression.
With this new call, Region Skåne together with IAC contribute to improving the conditions for artistic creation through technical solutions, digital tools and the development of artistic methods. Target group: Professional actors in the performing arts from different artistic fields and with extensive experience in digital or technological development. Application date: 1 October–1 November 2021 (closed).
Watch the interviews with the seven granted projects and get to know more about their “lessons learned”!
Selected projects in 2021:
- SPECT scenkonst, Resonans & Tim Bishop – Read more about the project here.
- Bombina Bombast, Digitalisation project with choreographer Robin Jonsson – Read more about the project here.
- Freja Andersson, Developing artistic skills in Max programming – Read more about the project here.
- TEATER INSITE, Insite Digital Research – Read more about the project here.
- ShareMusic and Performing Arts, Remote performance – Read more about the project here
- Skillinge Teater AB, S.O.S – Skillinge Open Sound
- Malmö Stadsteater, Digital paths for drama
Read more about the Region Skåne Call here (in Swedish)
<<< Back to Open Calls
Photo: Olof Yassin, “Ögonvittnen”, Malmö Stadsteater, photo: Bodil Johansson